Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Motivations

It is my first post in this blog.

With this blog I pretend to show my new life after the dead of my father in September 8th 2011.

Since 2000 I worked with him and in their companies.

In 2005 we started a new business in International market, especially in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, but only in 2008 the internationalization becomes true.

In 2009 I meet H.H. Sheikha Dr. Hind Al Qassimi (from Sharjah Royal Family and Chairperson of Emirates Business Women Council) and I start a company with her to help Portuguese companies to establish them in Arab Countries.

United Arab Emirates is my second country and H.H. Sheikha Dr. Hind Al Qassimi family is my second family.

By other side, Mozambique is very special for me too. My father was militar there and when I visited that country I was been fascinated. I have some family and good friends there.

Since September 2011 my life changed. I lost my father, my friend and my mentor. It was very difficult because I assumed all the companies and the problems.

I decided that my future life maybe will be in the international market because is something that I like and I know how to do. I have facility in relations, multicultural environments and new projects development.

At this moment I'm working as administrator of some companies but the future will be outside this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment